The Fellow Ode Gen 2 Electric Coffee Grinder brings the cafe coffee experience to your benchtop. The Gen 2 boasts the same sleek design aesthetic as its predecessor, with some upgraded features including a new burr design, a broader grind range, and a larger hopper capacity.
- With unique two-stage grinding geometry, Ode Gen 2 Brew Burrs produce a sweet, balanced, and complex cup with enough clarity to respect the coffee. Whether you’re a light roast drinker looking to increase extraction yield, or a medium and dark roast lover seeking rich chocolate and toffee notes, these burrs have something for everyone.
- Ode Gen 2 transforms a morning chore into a quicker, quieter, and more enjoyable experience. By scrapping the oversized hopper and including noise reduction features, your countertop is officially open for brewing business.
- Suitable for pour-over, drip coffee, AeroPress®, French press, and cold brew
- Precise particle size is possible with every push of the button thanks to cafe-sized flat burrs and easy grind adjustment with 11 settings and 31 steps in between.
- With new anti-static technology, a magnetically aligned catch for added cleanliness, and a grinds knocker to reduce grind retention, Ode Gen 2 will mitigate mess and keep your brewing area tidy.
- Weight: 4.5 kg/10 lbs
- Dimensions: 239 mm (L) x 105 mm (W) x 248.3 mm (H)
- Hopper Capacity: 100 grams
- Cord Length: 1 m
- Burr Size: 64 mm
- Body Material: Aluminum
- Load Bin and Base Material: Plastic
- Burr Material: Stainless Steel, uncoated (Gen 2 Brew Burrs)