Your information is safe with us. We will not misuse your data. We may collect and retain your personal information (such as your email address, name, phone number and mailing address) in order to process your order or meet any requests you may have. We may use your information for the following reasons:
- To send news and information about our activities which we believe may be useful to you.
- To process any queries you may have
- To assist in providing the services you request, including order processing.
- To verify your identity.
If you do not want your personal information used in this manner, drop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
You can access and update your personal information at any time. You can request to be removed from our mailing list by emailing us. We will only use or disclose to a credit agency personal information that you have provided to us or which we have obtained about you if:
- You have given us permission.
- We are required by law to disclose the information.
- We have given you notification of the intended use or disclosure and you have not objected to that use or disclosure.
- We believe that the use or disclosure is reasonably necessary to assist a law enforcement agency responsible for national security in the performance of their functions.
Security of Information
Unfortunately, no data transmission over the internet can be guaranteed as totally secure. When you place an order online with our website, a secure server is used (SSL Encryption). Alfresco Coffee Roasters uses industry standard data encryption for transmission of any personal information including credit card details you provide online. Alfresco Coffee Roasters makes no warranty in respect of the effectiveness of encryption used, and Alfresco Coffee is not responsible for events arising from the unauthorised access of the information you provide. Accordingly, any information which you transmit to us is transmitted at your own risk.