An elegant and effective way to produce quality cold brewed coffee at home. What's great about cold brew? It's rich, smooth and mellow, it contains less than half the acidity of traditional hot brew methods. The Hario Mizudashi Cold Brew Coffee Pot is also simple to use.
To make up to 1 litre of cold brew, simply follow these steps:
- Add approximately 60 - 80 grams of coffee to 1L of water
- Steep the grounds in the internal permanent filter for anywhere from 3-12 hours
- Combine cold brew with water and enjoy over ice - with milk or black. It's a great summer time cooler!
Dimensions: (W) 138 x (D) 94 x (H) 294mm
- Made with high quality heatproof glass
- No replacement filters needed (wash and re-use)
- 1 litre capacity
- Also suitable for brewing tea